1. The AudioClinic Premier Care Plan can only be taken up at time of hearing device(s) fitting when a client pays for eligible hearing device(s). A client can only enter the plan at the time of fitting the eligible hearing device(s). Only products purchased from the Oticon Opn™ range are eligible for the Premier Care Plan, excluding custom products without Bluetooth® connectivity.
2. The Premier Care Plan only covers hearing device instruments, it does not cover accessories such as recharging units, TV/phone adapters, assistive listening devices (ALDs) and remotes. The Premier Care Plan is separate to the manufacturer’s warranty applicable to the hearing device(s). Please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty for details of the warranty.
3. AudioClinic reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to withdraw cover or reject a claim if fraud is suspected. Clients are required to supply a Statutory Declaration Form to claim under Loss and Damage/Holiday Cover.
4. Battery Limits:
(a) Package One: Recharge Package – In relation to battery replacement for rechargeable batteries, there is a maximum of one (1) rechargeable battery per device, per year, per client over the life of the Premier Care Plan (3 years). In this period, clients are also entitled to a supply of single use batteries, up to a maximum of 5 blister packs (6 batteries per pack) per year, per client under the Premier Care Plan in addition to the rechargeable battery.
(b) Package Two: Accessories Package – In relation to battery replacement for single use batteries, for each hearing device there is a maximum of 15 blister packs (6 batteries per pack) per year, per client over the life of the Premier Care Plan (3 years).
5. Loss and Damage/Holiday Cover only applies to hearing device(s) purchased with the Premier Care Plan. The policy covers a once-only replacement of each device covering 80% of the purchase price of a replacement device from AudioClinic for the duration of the 3 years. If the original hearing device(s) purchased is no longer available, a hearing device(s) of similar technology and style will be prescribed as a replacement. 80% cover applies to the current RRP of the new device(s). Cover is for 3 years from the date of original purchase, but replacement device(s) are not eligible for this cover. Loss and Damage does not cover recharging unit or accessories such as speaker units, TV/phone adapters, assistive listening devices (ALDs) and remotes. Loss and Damage coverage is worldwide. The claim can only be for replacement hearing device(s) from AudioClinic, and clients must pay the balance of the purchase price of the device(s) (20%). A cash refund is not covered by the plan, and if a client does not wish to pay the balance of the purchase price they will forfeit their rights under the Loss and Damage/Holiday Cover.
6. In relation to loyalty trade-in discounts, a discount only applies to hearing device(s) purchased within the duration of your 3 year Premier Care Plan and for 1 year after. The loyalty discount is off RRP at the time of the trade-in, and cannot be combined with any other AudioClinic discounts, promotions or offers.
7. The Premier Care Plan is available to clients not eligible for hearing assistance through the Federal Government’s Hearing Services Program. Conditions subject to change.