Follow these steps if you think you have hearing loss
Has your hearing changed?
Perfect hearing is when all the sounds and speech around you can be heard exactly as they’re first transmitted. Everything is clear and can be perfectly understood.
As you read this, perhaps you’re thinking that you haven’t been making a perfect connection with the world around you for some time now.
If that’s the case, here’s a quick reminder of what it’s like to hear perfectly:
- Conversations are effortless and you don’t have to keep asking people to repeat themselves.
- You never need to lip read.
- You hear clearly from all directions around you, including rain drops, birds in a tree, a friends voice behind you or a moving car.
- Noisy environments are comfortable, not irritating and strenuous on your ears and concentration.
- Your television and radio are set at normal volumes.
- You’re socially active, involved, in control and confident.
If you feel your hearing has changed it’s important that you understand your hearing as it is today and find out how it can be improved.