Private health fund rebates are available to assist with the cost of buying hearing aids in Australia.
- The rebate amount you can claim will depend on your health fund and the type of cover you have.
- Many health funds list hearing aids under ancillary benefits coverage.
- You may be able to claim as much as $1200 towards the cost of hearing aids from Australian health funds.
- You don’t need a doctor’s referral to visit our hearing clinics, however some private health funds may ask for a referral letter before they pay benefits for audiology.
- As each health insurance policy is different, we recommend that you contact your health insurance provider directly to determine your eligibility for rebates.
Discuss Your Options
Our hearing clinic team is happy to provide advice and additional guidance as well as information about government rebate schemes for eligible clients.