For GPs and ENTs
AudioClinic provide a range of comprehensive hearing services* to your patients:
- FREE* hearing check-ups (30mins)
- Pre and Post employment hearing tests
- Industrial hearing loss check-ups
- Comprehensive hearing assessment and reports
- Reassessment and check of hearing aids
- Fitting of swimmer’s ear plugs
- Fitting of noise reduction ear plugs
Our ‘Refer a Patient’ program is your one-stop service for arranging hearing services with AudioClinic for your patients. We respect the relationships you have with your patients and are committed to open communication and prompt follow-up professional service after your patient is assessed.
Why refer your patient to AudioClinic?
Working together with medical professionals in communities around Australia has been a big part of AudioClinic’s culture. Let us collaborate with you and your colleagues to provide the highest quality hearing healthcare for your patients.
Our Audiologists and Audiometrists are highly trained and committed to providing the best possible hearing healthcare services for your patients.
Ease of contact
We offer several ways to refer patients. To save you time, download a copy of the Medical Certificate Referral Form at the bottom of this page or contact your local clinic who will gladly arrange to provide you some to keep on hand.
With over 200 locations across Australia there’s a good chance you’ll find an AudioClinic near you. Click here to enter your postcode to search for the clinic nearest to your practice.
Information for GPs and ENTs
AudioClinic accepts referrals for all adults 26 years of age or older who require an audiological assessment due to experiencing hearing difficulties. Our clinics are accredited to provide hearing services* to:
- Office of Hearing Services eligible clients
- Clients eligible for compensation from WorkCover for any hearing concerns
- Privately paying individuals, including those requiring pre or post employment hearing assessment.